Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Factions of War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caboose-1

Caboose-1

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Factions of War Empty
PostSubject: Factions of War   Factions of War Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 3:27 am

// Well I found a name for it. Don't shoot me, its not the best. Razz. Anyways, this actually relates to me and Hector's RP's. Which basiclly we'll be doing here as well. (Law and Order voice) "The following takes place between 2010, where an alien race has enslaved humanity, ensuring this is the last generation of man, they set in supression fields on the females, disallowing fertilization and pregnancy. As powerful as they were, rebellion sparked, only to be crushed, but never stopped growing, as if they were to be factions. Not only is there war but there are specially gifted people, such as the Phalanx, or Vampires. My knowledge of the Phalanx is very little, so don't ask. Vampires... I think you get the point. Another mysterious parasites lies deep inside a subway station, an unknown substance other to control and amplify strength as well as aggression to a max. This is not a single celled parasite, as it has very well a mind of its own, and is able to read your thoughts and memories, as well as speak to you telepathiclly. There are a few different types of this parasite, all of which aim for the same goal in there humam or non human hosts. The orange is almost like a standard issue version, it is powerful, but not the leading in the enhancements. Second, the red parasite, this one is fast adapting to its living conditions, whether the host is a vampire, zombie, it will take control and use it when it feels the need to. Last but not least, so far one of the most powerful, is the Green Parasite. This parasite is like a combination of the two, but even stronger. So yeahhh... More informatio soon...? bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

Factions of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Imagination Roleplays-
Jump to: