Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Queen Of The Damned pt. 1!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rocker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Queen Of The Damned pt. 1! Empty
PostSubject: Queen Of The Damned pt. 1!   Queen Of The Damned pt. 1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:06 am

"Raven" a voice echo in my head as I laid down to sleep. 'Shut up you stuipd voice!' I thought as I my dreams took over my mind and I couldn't wake up, so I scremed instead.

I woke up a few days later in the hospital, people around me and staring at me, wired. 'Hey fuckers I'm alive' I thought as I saw someone get near my face, my eyes opening once I felt them touch me. "Get away." I said as I grabbed a kinfe and threw it at the person, making them bleed and turning and jumping out the window, shelding my eyes for some reaso and running to the nearest tree, for shade..
Back to top Go down
Caboose-1

Caboose-1

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of The Damned pt. 1!   Queen Of The Damned pt. 1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 1:32 am

// I don't really understand whats going on here, you need some background, parts. >.>, setting, plot.... No
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of The Damned pt. 1!   Queen Of The Damned pt. 1! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm

//I know the plot to Queen of the Damned quite well, and i'm confused too.. can you post a quick introduction and biography??//
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplaycity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Of The Damned pt. 1!   Queen Of The Damned pt. 1! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Of The Damned pt. 1!
Page 1 of 1