Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dark Prince

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharon
Mayoress
Mayoress
Sharon

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-29

The Dark Prince Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Prince   The Dark Prince Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:07 am

(Anyone and everyone can join. You can be servants, Friends..anyone who is relivant to the topic..)

The chaos spirit chose the child Jaerrod to be it's human host. All through childhood the boy's soul was tormented by the evil which waited to be unleashed as the boy turned 18. With his father off in battle the 17 year old Jaerrod took charge of the throne. With his 18th birthday coming close the chaos spirit within him begins to free it's self.

But with his father gone and his mother already dead. The youth battles his demons alone. Fighting a loosing battle against his darker side. But as news spreads of the King's death on the battlefield the Spirit finds it's chance...freeing it's self and taking the throne..is what it must do...and then only than can it be powerful enough to have it's revenge on the reletives of the people who trapped it in hell over a thousand years ago...
There is but once chance to save the kingdom from the deamon and that is to venture deep into unknown lands insearch of the legendary witch. The very same witch whom sent the deamon away a thousand years ago

Name: Jaerrod
des:The Dark Prince PORTRAIT_wycked28evanl
Other: disturbed and unpredictable, hard to please, and dangerous, Bitter to the point of resentment, and wary of all around him, he isolates himself with drinking--an escape he seeks far too frequently--and it accelerates his collapse into a paranoid and dillusional state. He tormented by the fires of madness. (Alright so I didnt write that but it sounds good so shush!)

Prince Jaerrod sat in his room his hands clenched into fists. He looked down at a smashed plate of broth and then up at a crying maid. He glared at her "GET OUT!!!" He screamed "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!" He stood up shaking his head in frustration and lunged for her pinning her to a wall "Did I not say GET OUT!" He snarled

The young woman looked into his eyes and whimpered trying to get free "Yes lord...of course lord" She said

Jaerrod nodded and let her go. He returned to his bed and lay himself down on his stomach. He screamed
Back to top Go down
http://pouncie.proboards30.com
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-08-28

The Dark Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prince   The Dark Prince Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:06 am

//I'll edit this post and join tomorrow, just so everyone knows i'm not being the witch Razz - I'm always a witch or something haha.//
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplaycity.com
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female
Number of posts : 142

The Dark Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prince   The Dark Prince Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:01 pm

(Ohhh I'll join!)

Name : Anaiya Cai'anon
Race : Human - Witch
Description : Anaiya is the Witch who sent the Deamon away before, and now she lives in the depths of the Ancient Arrod Forest. Most people who hear of her, hear the tales of the mad witch, the crone who eats children, the evil with who steals young babies. But no one has seen her for many years - is she even alive anymore?

(May I play a friend also? I may not have much to do for a while as a Witchy!)
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 421

The Dark Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prince   The Dark Prince Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:51 am

Name: Sarayel (Sara)
Description: The Dark Prince Blonde_Woman_and_Castles_by_dashinv
Bio: Sara is a gentle girl, and a friend of Jaerrods, or as close to one as he has. Twice in her life she has lost her temper, and badly, and it is known that she has fighting strength should it be needed.

Sara knocked gently on Jaerrods door as she heard him scream, hoping he would invite her in. She knew how he suffered, though she didn't understand why. She only knew she had to be there for him. "Jaerrod?" she called softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplaycity.com
Sponsored content

The Dark Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prince   The Dark Prince Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Imagination Roleplays-
Jump to: