Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Time Of The Marauders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-08-28

The Time Of The Marauders Empty
PostSubject: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Ok, this rp is set in the time of Harrys parents, Sirius, Snape yadda yadda, being in the middle of their Hogwarts life and all the mischief they got up to, etc. Rubbish intro I know but I just really wanna see where it goes lol.

Name: Lily Evans
Description: The Time Of The Marauders 174 (Closest I could find to what she might look at 14)
Other: At this stage, she doesn't think much of James and the other Marauders' antics, particularly their bullying of Snape. She is, however, curious of where they disappear to at night, etc.

---------------

Lily sat in the Gryffindor common room, trying to read. James, Sirius, Lupin and Wormtail were nearby, messing about, and she was slowly but surely getting irritated by them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplaycity.com
Keero

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:09 pm

Name: Remus Lupin (Moony)
Description: Remus is about average height with disheveled light brown hair. He has a constant look of weary on his face, which is a sign of whom he was. He smiled very little, but when he did it was bright and lively. He is of a slight built, more skinny then built up.
Other: Remus, as the fellow Mauraduers knew, a werewolf. And as such must be seperated from the students at night, which he does but not alone by anymeans.

----------------------------

Remus was moving through the common room. James and the others where a bit late. What where they planning for tonight, he would never know until atleast the next morning. A small bead of sweat appeared on his brow, he was nervous. And with good reason, it was almost nightfall and they should have already been at shreaking shack. As it seemed Remus was pacing up and down near the exit to the Gryffindor common room. 'Perhaps James and Siriur forgote, and knowing Peter he would just go along with them,' were the thoughts going through his head, 'Perhaps will be a lonely night. I shouldn't have to worry. No way for me to get out, and I will have food for the night in either case.'

Remus' eyes looked out the nearby window to the orange sky. Cutting it close, for sure. He turned to move out the Portrait, he would have to hope that they would meet him there.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 4:33 pm

Name: James Potter
Description: The Time Of The Marauders James.young-300px

Jet black, messy hair, glasses and a cheeky smile, James loved a practical joke. He was very smart in his classes, getting good grades usually, but he really was the class clown. And he also harboured a crush for Lily Evans.

"Remus, wait for me!" James called, running through the Gryffindor common room, his shirt and tie obviously put on within seconds judging by the mess, and his cloak over one shoulder.

He noticed Lily out of the corner of his eye, and flashed her a grin. "Hi Lily!" he chirpped.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 6:10 pm

Lily rolled her eyes, responding to James' acknowledgement with a wave of her hand. She was still disdainful of his attitude to school life, particulary his bullying of Snape, which she felt was cruel. "Hi." She replied shortly.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:42 pm

(I was going to wait for Keero, but I'll make a post. Any idea where Keero is?)

James moved a little nearer to Lily, hasilty dragging his cloak over his shoulders so they lay right. He straightened his tie, still grinning at her. "What book are you reading, Lily?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 2:48 pm

(nope..)

"Upon Magickal Pests." she replied, raising an eyebrow as if to drop him a hint or two. "I see you're obviously not bothered about the Herbology test tomorrow...."
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:07 pm

James chuckled, running a hand through his jet black hair. "Nah, why would I be worried? It's going to be easy!" he said, full of self-confidence.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 1:48 am

Lily rolled her eyes. "I wish I were that confident." She responded, slightly irritated by his carefree attitude. She sighed and closed her book, realising she wasn't going to get any studying done because he wasn't going to leave her alone. "What do you want, James?"
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:15 pm

James shrugged, "Nothing, just thought I'd have a chat. And waiting for the other boys, they were meeting Remus and I here tonight. Why? Don't you want to talk to me?" he said, and pouted his lips in mock sadness.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 3:53 pm

Lily found a smile creeping up on her face despite herself. "Very funny" she said, trying to stifle it. "I'm stressed. My sisters a muggle and she keeps demanding I find a way to get her into Hogwarts. She actually wrote to Dumbledore when she was 11, you know."
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:12 pm

James raised his eyebrows in interest, "Really? What did Dumbledore say? It's such a shame muggles can't come here, she would love it. Is she jealous you're magickal?"
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:53 pm

Lily shrugged. "I don't know, I just hink she's jealous i'm doing something she's not - shes always had to be the first and best at everything. She pretends magick is unnatural." Her last statement made her frown. "Dumbledore just said that unfortunately the had no places for her here and that he was very sorry that he wouldnt get to meet her. He was really nice. She sent the letter through the post though... couldn't believe a muggle could send a letter to Hogwarts..."
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:11 pm

James shrugged, "Me either, I didn't know normal post would get here. but you know Dumbledore, he always has a way of...getting things and doing things..." he trailed off, wondering how that would havw worked.

He smiled at Lily, "I bet she's just jealous you'll become a powerful, famous Witch! You could be my side-kick, when I become the most powerful Wizard." he winked at her, and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Lily stood momentarily with her mouth agape. "I somehow doubt it" she retorted. "If you cant even be bothered studying for a test, I mean..." She shook her head, glancing at the clock which had just started shrieking that it was midnight. "This whole place is impossibly distracting." she bit her lip, considering sneaking out to the grounds to study.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:39 pm

James looked at Lily thoughtfully for a few moments, "Well...you could come with us...I'm sure the others wouldn't mind...I mean, if you want too. I can find somewhere quiet for you." he said hopefully, and also hoping the other boys wouldn't make fun of him for asking a girl to come with them.

(We need more peoples!)
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:34 pm

(I know but meh we can always double char)

Lily raised an eyebrow at James. "Come with you? Why what are you up to? Because if it's more trouble, I am NOT interested..." she could think of no other reason for the boys to be sneaking out at midnight other than getting up to mischief.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:56 pm

James was about to say something, but stopped himself. He looked over at Lupin, and back at Lily. He wanted to go with his friends - but he wanted to stay with Lily too.

"Trouble? Me? Never! How could you even think such a thing?" he said, a look of mock horror on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 8:36 pm

She raised a delicate eyebrow as she looked at him incredulously. "How can I think such a thing? Have you forgotten, James, that just..." - she looked at the magickal clock which appeared to be dusting itself - "four hours ago, I had to stop you using the levicorpus spell on Snape?" she shook her head. "Thats what I mean by trouble. You cant take a step in or out of a classroom without SOMETHING being blown up." She continued to look at him, eyebrow raised, as though daring him to contradict her.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 8:51 pm

James went to defend himself, but stopped - realising she was right. Instead, he just put on an innocent face and shrugged. "Well, I'm a young wizard. I believe blowing things up is all part of my...magickal development." he grinned, poking Lily in the arm lightly. "You know I'm right...right?"
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:53 am

"You belong in the department of mysteries." she shot back. "Because I don't understand you." she grinned slightly. "Anyway I thought you were taking me away to one of your lands of mischief?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time Of The Marauders   The Time Of The Marauders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time Of The Marauders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Film/Book Roleplays-
Jump to: