Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love Arrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:57 am

Hi everyone, I create a love story with four character describe bellow :

Roxy : A punk chic that always do whatever she want to do. She have rebellion personality and always be like a guardian angel to Lana. Behind her bad attitude, she have a nice heart. She had a crush on Adam but Adam don’t know about it.

Lana : Smart and popular, have beautiful face this girl also know how to dress. Have crush on Adam, she knows Adam had crush on Roxy, her best friend. She always get what she want and blind by love, she try to win Adam’s heart.

Adam : A Musician boy that wins many girl’s heart. He plays Guitar and be a lead Vocal on his band, he role with his skateboard and act so calm. He had a crush on Roxy.

Tommy : A super clever boy that always pay attention to everything Lana do without being know by her. He had crush on Lana since first he saw her. He is popular in school because of his achievement on Science.

I’ll be Lana, so I need three more members to be Roxy, Adam and Tommy. Anyone wants to join just put message here and write who you want to be.

Light Romance allowed.

Let’s Role~!

LOVE ARROW

“I cant get it why Adam gives his attention to Roxy, I love him since grade 8 it’s about 4 years a go”. Lana drops herself into bed with disappoint face.

“Well Roxy is my best friend, I really don’t know what to do….” She closed her eyes and begin to play her favourite song on the tape next to her.

“I love you Adam…if only you could know…..” whisper her.
Back to top Go down
Caboose-1

Caboose-1

Male
Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:35 am

(I guess I'll be Tommy, it'll have to be you and me alone for a while. Don't take that the wrong way, THAT ISN'T WHAT I MEANT. Er..)

Tommy walked over to her from a vending machine, it was a late Saturday night, and he brought over two Cola's.

"Hey Lana. How are things going?" He asks trying to start up conversation, offering her one of the cokes.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Female

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:39 am

(That’s great! We can start this RP, thanks for joining caboose! (n_n) )

Lana look over him

“Well not too good Tommy, I got B on calculus, pretty blow my day. Hey congratulation for your A, again.” She takes the cola from Tommy’s hand. “I guess I must concentrate more to beat your mark” she giggles.

Lana take a deep breath after drinks her cola, her eyes stare deep to the sky.

“Do you have someone you like Tommy?” ask her.
Back to top Go down
Caboose-1

Caboose-1

Male

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:30 am

Tommy chuckled at her third remark, but tried to hold back a blush at the last one. "Well," He started, pausing for a moment. "I dunno... I guess I'm not sure." He lied, but he was too embarresed to admit that he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Female

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:43 am

Lana smiles, “It’s an interesting feeling, the kind of chemical reaction on you, everytime you see the one you like, feel like time breeze in sudden and your blood race so fast and your heartbeat...” Lana suddenly stoped her words realize Tommy’s stare to her begin to questioning. “I..i mean that would be interesting to feel that kind of stuff......hey Tommy it’s Saturday night! Why dont we take a walk, fresh air” She try to move the topic.
Back to top Go down
Caboose-1

Caboose-1

Male

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:49 am

Tommy was quiet for a moment, then nodded. "Sure, why not?" He smiled lightly. Fresh air was exactly what he needed. He sippe dhis coke and stood, offering a hand of assisstance to his friend.
Back to top Go down
SamanthaLynn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:20 am

(Uhm...can I be Roxy? xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Arrow   Love Arrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down