Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:10 pm

Alex chuckled, patting Elena's back as she coughed. "Careful, don't choke!" he said, laughing as he said it. The bartender frowed at them both and grunted, as he wiped a glass clean.

"How about going somewhere else? This place is a bit of a dive for such a lovely lady." he said, grabbing his coat from a hook on the wall near the pool table.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 421

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:18 pm

"Get your coat, you've pulled?" she murmured to herself before standing just a little unsteadily. She bent down on the pretence of checking her boot, patting it firmly to ensure the knife she carried was still there. She had one in her jacket too, but better safe than sorry. Standing once more, she smiled at Alex before following him.

"Where are we going?" she asked innocently. "Somewhere I can't beat you at pool?" her lips curved into a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplaycity.com
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Alex snorted a laugh, "Yeah ok, that last move I'm putting down as a fluke. I won't go easy on you just because your a girl mind." he winked at her, as he walked out.

He shouted goodbye to his friend as he left, "See you later mate!" he shouted, and his friend eyed him, and Elena curiously.

He leaned nearer Elena, "He's just jealous I'm leaving with you, he so wants me to himself." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:27 pm

Elena smiled back, but glanced back at Alex's friend studiously. She recognised him from somewhere, and in her line of work that usually wasn't a good thing for her to do. Putting it to the back of her mind, she linked arms with Alex. ""I think the barkeep had a thing for you, personally, he seemed awfully keen to supply you with his liquor" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 11:39 pm

Alex chuckled, "Well, you know Bartenders - wanna keep in with the cops so we don't find their poker games and watered down booze. Although his eyes do kinda glitter when I'm around..." he laughed, quite shocked at Elena taking his arm - she was really still a stranger. But who cared? He rarely let himself go, but tonight he would at least try.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:36 pm

Elena laughed. She knew she made him uncomfortable, but that was a sport she thrived on. She loved games of cat-and-mouse, her being the cat, of course.

"I don't do watered down liquor, it's crap, hence my own supply! If you're going to get drunk, may as well do it properly. I've even been known to make moonshine." Her eyes sparkled, as though daring him to arrest her or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:05 am

Alex frowned, and glanced at her. He should really be at least cautioning her for an offence like that. But when he looked at her, he couldn't. She seemed like too much fun, and who cared? There were worse people out there, like murderers and rapists, who should be locked up, not people like her.

"Don't suppose you have any of that eh? I wouldn't mind getting drunk on a real drink, for a change." he said, "That is, if you don't mind me trying some of your marvelous concoction?....or a whisket will do." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 1:11 am

She laughed harder, turning off in what would be the wrong direction, towards a village of allotments. Before he could question her, she said simply. "Greenhouse", meaning that's where they'd get a drink.

After a short walk, they reached a heated greenhouse, with chillers at the back, where she stored the finished product. Unlocking the door, she ushered him in.

"Don't worry, it's not weed." she said, nodding towards a few tall green plants.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Alex walked in a little cautiously, and looked around the small greenhouse. "Nice place - love the decor." he chuckled, looking around for a place to sit. This was very new to him - was this drink even safe!?
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:12 pm

"Thanks, I love the Au Naturale look." she retorted, going to the back of the greenhouse and getting out two pre-bottled shots of moonshine, in those small novelty bottles you can buy. She handed one to him. "If you hallucinate im dunking your head in my waterfall" she smirked, before unscrewing the lid of her bottle and knocking it back.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:23 pm

Alex smirked, "I think I can handle a little drink, my dear!" he said, watching her drink with almost admiration. But like hell was he going to let a woman out-drink him!

He took the bottle, and gulped the entire contents down, followed then by a bout of coughing from the drink' strength.

"Jesus!" he managed to gasp.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Elena, more than a little drunk, burst into a fit of laughter as he choked. "Moonshine, baby!" she chuckled, sitting down beside him and throwing her head back as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Alex spluttered for a moment, as his head began to slowly spin. "I...kinda like it! Any more?" he asked, laughing as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:02 am

She sat up, looking at him in slight shock. "You s-serious?" she slurred, staring. "This stuff is lethal! You'll..." she struggled for words in her drunken state. "...go Boom!"
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:13 am

Alex burst out laughing, the potent drink taking effect, "Nooo, I won't, I'm a strong man....I'm a policshe...I can handle it...honesht!" he said, grabbing her arm, "Take me to the booooooze, misstress!"
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:48 am

She stood up, and promptly fell back down, laughing. "Itssh over there...if you can reachhh it!" She coughed, the liquid irritating her throat after the act.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 8:24 pm

Alex made a serious face, and breathed deeply. "Okay...I'm going...tell my family I love them if I don't come back!" he said, and promptly stood up, stumbling alot, towards where Elena had pointed. He reached towards the bottles when he found them, but couldn't control his balance and fell onto the floor, face first, bursting into laughter at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:39 pm

She sniggered uncontrollably as he fell over, and got on to the floor, crawling over to him. Her head was spinning. "Men! Incapable of....thinking straight!" she giggled, sitting down next to where he was lying. "I cant believe you're a complete stranger and i'm letting you into my life like this" she chuckled. "I dont let aaanyone into my life..."
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Alex rolled over onto his back, and looked up at her, still giggling - manly, of course - at himself. "Your should, you're great fun." he said, grinning, "Plus, I'm just a Lady Magnet, thats why I'm here right now." he said, grinning smugly up at her.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:51 am

Her eyes became dark momentarily. "A lot of people die in my life." Too damn right, if they became her target. She looked at Alex, wondering where they would be right now had she been hired to kill him. A lot of people wanted cops dead.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:03 am

Alex's laughter died slowly, and he looked up at her. Raising himself up onto one elbow, he frowned. "Who's died in your life?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:25 pm

Elena laughed, not bitterly, in fact she was genuinely laughing with humor. "You don't want to ask me that." She said, standing, still chuckling, she grabbed another few bottles of moonshine. If he was going to ask questions, maybe he wouldnt be sticking around long. She frowned, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Alex smiled, glad she sounded at least a bit happy talking about it. Death could hit people hard - it took a strong person to feel ok after it.

He held his hand out for another bottle, still sat on the floor for fear of falling over. His head was a bit...what was the word? Fluffy?

"...I'm sure thats the word..." he said aloud, not meaning too.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:20 pm

She handed him the bottle, but frowned at him curiously. "What word?" Either this guy was nuts or he simply couldnt handle his moonshine. She sat down beside him. "So, you ever shot anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Alex looked at her for a moment. What word? "Oh, nothing, I was just...thinking out loud." he grinned, taking a bottle and taking a gulp. "I've shot a few people to disable them, you know - runaways, thieves. Just in the arm, or leg."

He took another gulp, and stared at the opposite wall. "I killed a guy once - he had gone mental, with his wife and baby in the car. He reached speeds of over 120 miles per hour. I was in a car chasing him, he was literally pushing that car to its limits. We chased him for at least half an hour - he had causes other accidents along the way too. He ended up slowing down, crashing into a signpost. But he got outta the car with a gun, and his baby. He was threatening to shot the child."

He stopped again, and closed his eyes. "He would have done it too, he really would have. But his wife jumped out, and grabbed the baby. I shot him before he could hurt anyone. He died on the way to hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hit
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Reality Roleplays-
Jump to: