Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Hit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female
Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2007-08-28

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Elena nodded. So he wasn't all threat and no action, but she could see part of him regretted it, and that was a feeling she had never experienced. The scum she wiped out deserved it, and she never thought of them twice after they gasped their last breath, usually choking on their own blood.

"We all have to do our part for the greater good" she replied, opening her bottle and taking a drink. "People like that can't be left to dirty our streets. I'd have done the same." She wondered to herself if she would have bothered considering the woman and child. Normally it was a hit at all cost.

Cost. She frowned silently, thinking about her next 'target.' He was a big shot lawyer who was dabbling in laced drugs on the side. He had been responsible for the deaths of over 30 people in one nightclub the previous month, but was being protected by the law he twisted on a daily basis to acheive his own means.

It was a high profile hit, and she wondered if she could maybe elicit some help from Alex, without telling him why.

She wasn't going to prison for anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theroleplaycity.com
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female
Number of posts : 142

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Alex nodded slowly in agreement. He did do what he thought was right - but taking another life. That was hard for anyone to deal with, surely?

"Yeah well, whats done is done. Can't change it, can we?" he shrugged, gulping down the rest of the bottle. He felt all warm inside, his head felt like cotton wool.

"So where do you live?" he asked, slurring his words a litte.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:19 am

"Here and there" she smiled. Truth was, she didnt have a stable home. It was easier to keep moving in a business like this. "Hey, you know Mark Hayes? The big shot lawyer who's being investigated? whats the inside scoop on him?" She smiled sweetly, innocently. She hoped he was suitably inebriated to give up the information.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Alex frowned, "Mark Hayes? Ohh, that huge guy, with the bald head? He's an ass." he laughed, taking a drink. "He's very charming when you talk to him, but man...is he pompous. Why, do you know him?"
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:39 pm

"I..have a meeting with him. Wanted to know if you know anything he's into before i see him, if he's a bad guy, i'll...end the deal." She smiled softly, lulling him into a false sense of security over her innocence.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:23 pm

"Well, he's a womaniser. I know that because I happened upon his criminal record - and he has been reported about sexual harrasment a few times." Alex blurted out, and took another gulp of moonshine. But suddenly, he realised he just said something about someones confidential files. Shit!

"What, er...what kind of meeting you have with him?" he asked, mentally kicking himself.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 11:22 pm

"Oh, just a boring business meeting." she answered quickly. "Where does he usually hang out after work? I might get someone to check him out, see how he behaves out of the office. After all, if you cant trust someone out of a suit, you cant trust them in it."

She smiled again at him.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 1:51 am

Alex grinned, "I'll drink to that statment!" he said, taking his last mouthful of his drink, emptying the bottle. "Hmm...well I've seen him in The Lion....thats the pub just up the road from where we just were," he said, slurring a little, "And then, he was once caught in the Olive Tree restaurant, with a woman who wasn't his wife."

Alex winked, "I hope your not meeting him for the same reason other women tend to meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 12:07 am

Elena smiled, almost wickedly. "Oh no, definetly not the same reason." With a chuckle she added. "He couldn't handle me anyway...i'd..blow him away."

Smirking at the double-entredéz of her own statement, she took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:46 pm

Alex grinned, and tilted his head sideways as he looked at her. "Oh really? What makes you think you have such amazing seduction powers?" he winked, placing the empty bottle down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kirstie
Mayoress
Mayoress
Kirstie

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:59 am

She smiled. That wasn't what she had meant, but if he wanted to know the answer to that then perhaps she would show him.

"Because I always get what I want." She chuckled, moving closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Anaiya
Mayoress
Mayoress
Anaiya

Female

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Alex raised his eyebrows, and smiled, "Oh really?" he said, the drink in him making him more forward than usual. Usually, in this situation, he'd get so nervous he'd mess it up. But the drink made him more confident. I bet Eddie didn't think he'd be in this situation tonight!

"And what exactly do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hit   The Hit - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplays :: Reality Roleplays-
Jump to: