Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome.
14+ Only
Swearing Is Allowed Here.
We Have an 18+ board
PM an admin for access

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Vampire Story. pt. 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocker

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-05

A Vampire Story. pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: A Vampire Story. pt. 1   A Vampire Story. pt. 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:55 am

They say one dies and gose to hell and ther spirt gose with them, dammned for 2000 years of pain and angony, but what if there spirt dosen't go with them?....

I'm walking down the hallway at my highschool, one more year of this fucking place and I swear I'm about to lose it, until Scott, my best firend came up to me and sat by me at the cafetria table that we usally sat at.

Scott stared at me, with an odd look in his eye. "Raven are you doing anything this weekend?" He askes me.

I shake my no and watch Roxy, my other best firend sit next to me, Jam follwing her.

"Hey Raven, Hey Scott, sorry about *points to Jam* this loser right here he keeps following me and he won't stop I even told to fuck off, twice!" She whispers to us as she quickly glances at Jam, looking away when Jam catches her eye.

I felt someones hands on my shoulders as I took a bite into my pizza, the digusting little greasy food...
"Hi there Raven" I hear someone say in my ear as I feel there hands let go of my shoulder and as soon I turned my head they were gone, are so I thought. I took another bite of my pizza and saw my best firend for life jump over me and took my pizza, nearly missing my hood and missing the pole that appered suddleny. *lol*

Everyone arounds us watches this, expect me, I don't care if the dude gets hurt it's his falut that he jumped me and took my fucking pizza, causing him to land in the fucking pole.

(to be countied0
Back to top Go down

A Vampire Story. pt. 1
Page 1 of 1